Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Weekend Warrior strikes again!!

Yeap. The Weekend Warrior. That's what my girlfriend calls me. Do little to no exercise during the weekdays, then overexert myself on the weekends... then for the next whole week i'd be limping around due to my sore muscles or my minor injuries sustained during the exercises.

Saturday:

Went to play soccer (finally after who-knows-how-long) at redhill... the weather came crashing down midway thru our game, soaking us to the skin... but we still went ahead and played. Fortunately the sun came up again... so we didn't have to keep wiping our eyes to see where the ball was. I had a GREAT game! Very very fun. really took a toll on me though...


At night, sherms and i went for the $10 dance classes offered by Esplanade! the dance we learnt was Swing! hahah we were rather excited! Great thing that the class didn't disappoint! The male instructor was funny! Too bad i couldn't take any pics...

What a way to celebrate our 1.5-year anniversary!!! hahah happy anniversary darling!

Sunday:

Played tennis in the morning with Malik and Charlene at Jurong Country Club. It was their 1st time playing!! haha soooo fun! Too bad Chao couldn't make it cos his neck was painful... same problem last week. (but for some STRANGE reason he could play soccer just yesterday??)

Anyways the whole thing was really fun! Malik was learning really fast... and Charlene.. well.. she tried her best (as u can tell from the video, showing the early stages of their training). Hhahahaha. Looks like she's gonna have to stick to rollerblading. Hahaha.






Here are more pics of each of us... Charlene commented that in that pic she actually looked pro... although in reality she sucks. hahaha



















Coolness! hope to get malik to play with me again sometime soon if possible! =)



Then at night, my family and I went to Newton Circus (Yes the place with all the seafood stall owners soliciting for business) for dinner! ATE SO DAMN MUCH! ughhh.






On the palates were hokkien mee, chicken wings, popiah, fried rice, satay, stringray, fish dumpling soup... and capping it off with burbur chacha.





here's a picture of my bros. It's a little blurred, but that's ok. Prevents SOMEONE from getting too excited over my big bro... (yes Faizal, talking abt you here.) hahahha




During the family dinner i was amused by things like how my Dad accidentally said "You should buy the internal antenna, not the OUTernal one..." Hahhahaa. I dunno. maybe he had an OUTerior motive in saying that.
And how every alternate stall was a seafood stall. No wonder they're so competitive for buisiness.
And there was a caucasion sitting by himself with an opened umbrella sheltering him while he feasted on his seafood...
My mum also suggested that we only take one car to newton circus, cos all of us could be "PUT IN" to Ivan's car. I was like "You think we're groceries or what??" Hahahha so cute.
And now... as expected, my body's really tired and aching... Don't be surprised to see me limping around school next week. hahaha.
Anyways for my dear friends who are overseas... Merry, Felicia, and Pamela... Hope u all are well!!! miss u girls already!! Please keep in touch!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG thats so embarassing LA