Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Artist in me?

What an exhausting 'Dance: East and West' class. It was rather slow, and boring at times. No offence to anyone... but how i wish there would be something to spice up the class... the presentations by the groups were fine... it was the videos that bored me out.

In fact i got so bored that i started sketching on a piece of rough paper. Didn't know why i drew what i drew... just felt like it. It isn't even complete.




Got me to reminisce the days when i used to draw caricatures of people... I used to be pretty good at it. In fact i used to keep a portfolio of the drawings... that i think i have misplaced by now. Haha. Well that's something i would wanna resume soon. The things i never wanna lose touch of:

1) Baking


2) Drawing


3) Tennis

However being a student in SMU AND a part-time host is really milking every second outta my life. I don't ever seem to have time to do all of the above-mentioned things. Can't wait to have holidays!!

oh and I just recorded my 2nd episode of my campus radio show just now~ pls support me if you can! tune in to SMU campus radio via http://www.smube.com/, every thursday 12 -1pm. make sure ure in VPN or sch network first!

For my friends reading my blog... hope this week turns out fine for you. Hope you have a grrrreat one! Look forward to the weekend! I know i'll be! I'm going for dance lessons for swing, AND playing tennis too! woohoooo!

No comments: