Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I see you baby... shaking that Jazz....



Singapore Jazz Orchestra played delightful music that filled the air last night during the U-square open air concert @ SMU. The female vocalist was pretty good too! she seemed to sing very effortlessly. I believe her name's Melissa or Michelle or something. Haha.











After that Tan Kheng Hua, who was in school to give a little talk to some students, came over to frujch to have her later dinner! Frujch was closing actually, but they still managed to squeeze in her last order of a rosemary chicken sandwich!

heard she was really happy with the place, and she might wanna come back. woohoo!




I met Eunice during the U-square concert... she was just passing by cos apparently she was evacuated from her office building. Apparently there were earthquake tremors that caused the building to sway. And she was too scared to take a bus to the MRT station, so she decided to walk instead. Were there tremors?? according to the papers there were. How is it that EVERYTIME there were tremors, I did not feel a single thing!??! hmmm. maybe i'm naturally swaying or vibrating. Must be.
Last night i had such a nightmare. I dreamt that i was being chased all over the streets by people in cars who wanna kill me... I dunno why!!! sigh. It's not the 1st time i had such a dream! some time back i dreamt that i was chased by a vampire on rollerblades!! Geez. What do you make of this? Are these dreams trying to tell me something? besides the fact that i'm hot property? Muhahahaa.
Anyways that nightmare kept my mind busy all night, so now i'm feeling like i never slept at all. Ugh. YAWN.


No comments: