Saturday, September 22, 2007

Some 'SHOCKING' news...

I was doing some research for my radio show and chanced upon this piece of quirky news... i guess it really 'struck' me. hehehe


Biker's penis hit by lightning

A Croatian motorbiker's penis was zapped by lightning as he stopped beside the road to take a leak.

Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb, said: "I don't remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.

"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."

Djindjic, who suffered light burns to his chest and arms, added: "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."

Hey, for all you know, this would literally charge up his sex life. His gf would be electrified.




I also came across this website about how to talk like a pirate... and here's a common pirate lingo defined:

Arrr! - This one is often confused with arrrgh, which is of course the sound you make when you sit on a belaying pin. "Arrr!" can mean, variously, "yes," "I agree," "I'm happy," "I'm enjoying this beer," "My team is going to win it all," "I saw that television show, it sucked!" and "That was a clever remark you or I just made." And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities of Arrr!


Well me matey, time for me to hit the ol' sack. Arrr...


No comments: