Sunday, September 2, 2007

An extravangaza of moving bodies...

No it's not an orgy. I'm talking about the much anticipated Floorplay... the latest production of Burn the Floor. I watched the performance on saturday night with the 2 ladies in my life: Sherms and my mum. haha.

Well if i could put it simply, it was breathtaking. Entertaining from start to finish... wonder how the hell they could have sustain that awesome energy throughout the entire 2 hr long performance! Amazing.
The fun part was that they interacted with the audience! they came down from the stage to dance with those sitting at the stall seats. hahaha

I guess the guys were often half-naked and the girls were scantily clad for more than just igniting the hormones in the audience... it was to cool them down while dancing. I mean, i'm sure with all that exercise they would be perspiring like a pig. Wait, that's technically wrong. Pigs don't perspire. Okay.. perspire like a .... a... something that perspires a lot. Yeah. there we go.














Sherms and I had dinner at Ichiban Boshi before the performance... Nice food! reasonable prices too. Oh and yeah sherms made me try out her hat and glasses. Stylo-milo baby!! I looked damn retro lah. hahah







I'm inspired to dance now. Para-para Sakura, here i come!!








No comments: