Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hey Mr DJ... Put the Record on...

Today marked my return to SMU campus Radio!! After a long 2 year break, i'm finally back in action again! It's my 1st time hosting a solo show though... not easy talking to urself at all!




Although I did get a little annoyed by the recording system that screwed up (causing me to re-record 2 timeS!!), it was an enjoyable experience. I hope i shed my DJ-ing rust as the weeks go by!

Hey do listen to my show when u can, ok?? The show name's "This Wacky World"... and in the show i'll talk about quirky stuff happening in the world. It's every thursday, 12 noon to 1pm! You can tune in to SMU Campus Radio via www.smube.com. Sorry only for SMU students, or at least those who can sneak their way into the SMU network. kekeke.

No comments: