Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to the best girlfriend in the world!

It's just past 12 midnight on 29th November, and a special feeling tingles in my heart. This day, 22 years ago, the love of my life was born. The circumstances under which we met and got together were rather quirky and yet memorable... nonetheless, since then, my life has really brightened up.





I dedicate this whole entry to Sherms... my partner in life, my Rukia, my bunny... the girl i can only be angry at for 10 minutes max... the one who can make me smile even without saying a word... who can make me laugh just by being herself. Thank the Heavens for bringing you into this world, and into my life... Happy Birthday my darling... may joy and love continue to flood into ur life... and may you smile more often in the new year.. You know how it melts me inside when you smile...













PS: ARGH WE GOT A BLOODY EXAM in a Few Hours Time!!!

1 comment:

pam ting said...

awwwww...happy belated birthday sherrmsss: ) keep smiling!