Friday, February 1, 2008

Good ol times...

Woweee has it been THAT long since i last blogged?!! gosh! i'm ashamed. for those of you who have popped by in anticipation of a new entry for the past few weeks, pls accept my humble apologies. I think i've been too busy recently... Nonetheless, i'm back!!

and i mean that in the sense of having fully recovered from my perilous bout of chicken pox that almost turned me into a leopard. My friend asked me "so when did u run into the chicken?" and i replied "when it was crossing the road..." hur hur hur. fancy having lame humour when my body was attacked by the virus.

If you happen to get the chicken pox, and you suspect it's cos of your contact with me, i sincerely apologise... cos i honestly thought i fully recovered b4 i went back to school.

ANYWAYs i'm as good as new! woohoo~ let's see what other updates do i have... oh i'm finally resuming my emceeing jobs~ tt's great cos i'm running low on $$$ right now too. haha. need to spend on CNY clothes and also prepare for Valentine's day! arghhhh~!! i'm also back to playing tennis and exercising and all... i'm so glad i've been rather regular tennis sessions recently. i dunno how long will that last till the busy weeks come along. Hey if any of you wanna play tennis with me (besides my usual tennis khakis), please let me know!


while i was bogged down with chicken pox, nice friends of mine decided to recommend me videos to watch so that i'd feel better. currently i'm watching this korean drama called Witch Yoo-Hee. Nice show... but sometimes i wonder why they depict koreans as rude. I wonder if that's really so. haha anyways thanks Regina for recommending me this show!

Speaking of korean, before i cut my hair 2 days ago, some friends said that i look korean with my hair so long. hahaha do i really not look local at all?? Can i have a poll pls? hahha





One of the courses i'm taking, Science Exploration and society, required us to go to science centre for lab lessons! Just like back in sec school days! It was so fun!! In that lesson, we were on the topic of DNA and we were trying to see if we had a segment in our DNA known as Alu Polymorphism! A name so strange that even Gwyneth Paltrow would be jealous of.

To extract our DNA, we had to gurgle our mouths with salt water to get the cells. Unfortunately i was eating seaweed potato chips earlier... so i had some seaweed in my DNA sample. I was joking with my labmates that the analysis of my DNA would conclude that i'm half vegetable. Then i'll change my name: "My name is Lee. Brocco Lee..." muahahaha


Sherms and i were looking through some old cartoon videos we used to watch when we were little. I chanced upon my super ultra uber absolute favourite cartoon back when i was 7 yrs old. It's called Thundercats! any of u retro junkies heard about it before? here's a intro video to refresh ur memory...





Sigh... good ol times. now that i'm turning 25 this year, a part of me wants to go back to my childhood... when i was young, innocent, blur-looking, and slightly more flexible than now.

Woohoo CNY's round the corner and the house is busy with preparing a traditional family snack! usually my aunties make them, but this year, it's our turn! (yeah!!) and i'm gonna help out! (uh-oh) hahaha

No comments: