Sunday, March 9, 2008

There comes a time when one needs to be random.

It's official. After a grand total of 10 votes in my poll, i am convinced i look like a Korean. So from now on, i'll have a Korean name. But a nice one. Like Bae Hiao Bai. or Park Yor Kar. Maybe Yoo Anh Mee. hahah

In other news, i was hosting at Tangs just last night. Hosted along side Power 98 DJ for a little while. Was pretty honoured. =)

Oh and i caught this Lion 'stoning' ...












I never thot i'd say this, but i'm now a convert. I have turned to the aesthetics and the fun-side of Mac. I have effectively secured a deal with this guy (who intends to sign up for singtel broadband, of which he'll rcv a free macbook) for $1400. A STEAL! woohooo! Now all i need is to sell my current lappie. If u know of anyone who wants a one year old compaq presario, windows vista, 1.73 Ghz and 1.5GB ram for $900.... pls let me know! It's in VERY good condition.



=) hope everyone had a happy weekend~


3 comments:

wanida said...

man that's even cheaper than after my staff discount. boo.

Jonny said...

WHud? u got staff discount? why?? ure working at mac??

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "dark side".
(apple rocks!)