Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let the good times roll!

The past few days have been rather exciting...

starting from Waikiki @ Sentosa.... had loads of fun with my team, the "bruebellys"!! oh and we played bossaball too!! it's this cool new game played on this inflated volleyball court! So damn fun! couldn't stop bouncing around! almost started singing gummy bears theme song.
















<-- Then on monday I performed @ chinatown... for some SECRET event /program to which i am sworn to secrecy. just wanted to show the outfit i was wearing! So farnie! i was actually trying to learn the real way to sit from the ah peks around the temple. hahah








On tuesday evening, attended SMUBE's AGM. although i must say that the mouth-watering hotel rendezvouz catered food was a BIG pulling factor for me to attend... in the end, i just got so damn high seeing my old friends like Gayle, Wanida, Alvina, Eunice, XP... and my fellow old birds like LN, Heyuan, jeremy, jiahui etc... aiyah so many of u! u know who u are! Miss them soooo much.

And i want to thank Chloe, my dearest successor 1 year back, who has in turn now stepped down to make way for the next WARhead. Great job, girl. u can see how happy i was for ya. Ur bubbly nature is something that will stay with BE forever. Once a WARrior, always a WARrior!

Now, back to the topic about the hotel rendezvouz food. (think i'll call it rendez-food. hahaha) it was gooooood. gave me a high too, as many of my friends there would testify. hahah. i'm gonna bring my gf there soon i hope!

Bumped into Uncle Andrew today too. It's so nice seeing the guy who gave me great comfort and support and laughter since i was a freshie... he's really like an uncle or godfather to me.

And GAWD. if i got paid a dollar for evertime someone says i resemble Adrian Pang, i'll be retiring even before i start working! For the last time, HE is trying to be like ME. not the other way round! hahaha

Overall, a great day with a solid smile plastered on my face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on jonny!

wad's the secret event that's so secret at chinatown??

wanida said...

can you pay me a dollar each time i say you look like adrian pang?

and it's a compliment k. he's funny, sexy.....you get the drift la. ;p

Jonny said...

Hahah sorry suan, i can't tell you YET. but all i can tell u is that it was real fun! ahaha

And thank you wanida for the compliment i guess. haha but nice try. NO i won't pay u $1 for everytime u say that. I've already lost my individuality as it is. i can't afford to be broke too. hahaha.