Sunday, March 23, 2008

Birthdays, birthdays and MORE bdays.


So many of my friends are born between march 20th to march 25th! it's insane! 
first there was malik's! 

 
We (together with chao and char) had a great time! had quite good food at Ramen Ten, and then we watched Horton! hahaha it was really a spur of the moment thing, but we didn't regret watching it at all! it's damn funny. 





then there was my big brother's bday too! he brought us to Mayim restaurant at west mall! rrrreally nice food, but damn oily too. hahah so much for my healthy eating regime. haha

MY GOOD FRIEND SHAL pointed out to me that i completely forgot the extremely fun party at her place... hahaha see what i mean when i say that there's too many bdays!?!? i'm so sorry shal i wrote this very late at night and i totally forgot! but dun get me wrong! u mean a lot to me~ Happy happy bday babe! hope u were happy with the 'surprise'! haha and who has the pictures btw?!?! 

Other friends celebrating their bday: Huiwen, Melati, Merrylyn, Jun Mei and Paik! Happy happy birthday you guys! may all ur wishes come true! and may the signs of aging occur only after ure 40. hahaha

i told my friend about how many of my friends were celebrating their bday these few days... and after pondering, she asked: "is june a good time to have sex?" hahahaha that totally caught me off-guard. hahahah i only got it after awhile. so u can imagine what confusion i had before that. hahahahahaha. well. i dunno. IS june like, the lurve month? when hormones aplenty are hovering in the air... when Aphrodite is on steroids. u couples out there wait till june and let me know, ok? hahaha. 

No comments: